The content of this material does not necessarily represent the official position of the European Union or the Government of Romania.
Invest in your future! Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund through the Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020.
For detailed information on other programmes co-financed by the European Union, please visit www.fonduri-ue.ro
Project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund through, ROP 2014-2020, priority axis 2: Improving the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises, investment priority, 2.1 - Promoting entrepreneurship, in particular by facilitating the economic exploitation of new ideas and encouraging the creation of new businesses, including through business incubators, 2.1.B - Business incubators, project code SMIS 123278
1. WHO ARE WE?
- Incubcenter SRL is the first sectoral business incubator in the construction sector in Romania, it is a complex and ambitious project, located in Multinvest Business Hub (MBH), the new business centre in Tirgu Mures. The main objective of the project is to provide start-ups and construction professionals with conditions and support services to launch, develop and further support new businesses entering the market through incubation.
- Hereby, we would like to inform you that the protection of your personal data is a constant concern for us and to inform you about some important aspects in this respect.
2. CATEGORIES OF DATA WE PROCESS, PURPOSES AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
(a) CONCLUDING AND/OR EXECUTING CONTRACTS WITH POTENTIAL AND/OR EXISTING BUSINESS PARTNERS OF INCUBCENTER SRL:
- We will process your personal data for the purposes of concluding and/or performing the contract, communicating with you during the negotiation and performance of the contract, and maintaining the contractual relationship with you.
- The grounds for processing personal data are: the conclusion and/or performance of the contract with you; your consent
- In these situations, the personal data that we may process are: first and last name, telephone number, e-mail address; where applicable, these data may be processed in respect of your collaborators, your representatives and/or your collaborators, your contact persons and/or your collaborators and/or your employees and/or your collaborators.
(b) ORGANISATION AND CONDUCT OF CAMPAIGNS (WITH OR WITHOUT PRIZES):
- We will process your personal data in order to run advertising campaigns (with or without) prizes, to maintain an active relationship in the community, with our clients, visitors and/or users of the centres in Incubcenter SRL's portfolio.
- The grounds for processing personal data are: our interest in promoting the incubator centres we manage and the various actions we undertake in the community; communicating with you during the campaign; registering participants in the organisation and/or running of the campaigns; identifying, validating and announcing winners (in the case of prize campaigns); fulfilling our legal obligations under the provisions of the tax legislation in force (in the case of prize campaigns); your consent.
- In these situations, the personal data we may process are: first and last name, telephone number, e-mail address.
(c) PERFORMANCE OF LOYALTY PROGRAMMES:
- We will process your personal data for the purpose of running loyalty programmes, to maintain an active relationship with our customers, visitors and/or users of the incubator house.
- The grounds for processing personal data are: our interest in promoting the hatchery we manage and the various services of the operators operating within the hatchery; your registration for loyalty programs; your consent.
- In these situations, the personal data we may process are: first and last name, telephone number, e-mail address.
(d) THE PERFORMANCE OF THE VARIOUS EVENTS ORGANISED BY INCUBCENTER SRL:
- We will process your personal data for the purpose of conducting and promoting cultural, musical, entertainment and other events to maintain an active relationship in the community, with our clients, visitors and/or users of the incubator within Incubcenter SRL's portfolio.
- The grounds for processing personal data are: our interest in promoting the incubators we manage and the various actions we undertake in the community; your consent.
- In these situations, we capture photo/video footage of people in public at events organised by us and there is a possibility that this footage may be published on our websites and/or related social media pages and/or in the press. If you do not wish to be caught in these images, please exercise this right by contacting the people making the recordings in advance and/or by sending us a request to destroy the image in which you have been caught or to limit its future processing.
(e) SENDING OF NEWSLETTERS:
- We will process your personal data for the purposes of promoting the incubator centre we operate, the campaigns and events we run and/or the actions we take in the community, and to improve your experience in the future.
- The grounds for processing personal data are: your consent; our interest in promoting the incubator centre we manage, the campaigns and events we organise and/or the various actions we undertake in the community; our interest in evaluating and improving your experience.
- In these situations, the personal data we process are email addresses.
(f) PROCESSES FOR RECRUITMENT OF POTENTIAL EMPLOYEES AND/OR TRAINEES WITHIN INCUBCENTER SRL:
- We will process your personal data for the purposes of analysing your profile and level of training, communicating with you during the recruitment process, and for the conclusion and/or execution of the individual employment contract and/or traineeship, as appropriate.
- The grounds for processing personal data are: our interest in determining how well you fit in with Incubcenter SRL company; the conclusion and/or execution of the individual employment contract with you and/or the traineeship, if applicable; your consent.
- In these situations, the personal data that we may process are: your name and surname, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, education, professional experience, other data provided in your CV as well as any other relevant information that we may request in this regard.
(g) SECURITY OF PERSONS AND PROPERTY:
- We will process your personal data to ensure the security of the individuals and assets within the incubator we manage.
- The basis for processing personal data is our legitimate interest in ensuring the security of persons and property on our premises.
- In these situations, the personal data that we may process are: video recordings made by means of surveillance cameras, data collected through our receptions, respectively - data entered on a valid visitor's identity card, the purpose of the visit and other relevant information that we may request from you in this regard.
(h) ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITES AND/OR RELATED SOCIAL NETWORK PAGES:
- We will process your personal data for the purposes of improving the user experience as well as for dealing with your requests.
- The grounds for processing personal data are: our interest in improving the content of our websites and social media pages; our interest in knowing your opinion and preferences and improving the user experience when accessing our websites and social media pages; dealing with your requests for offers (submitted via our websites); dealing with your requests to be recruited within Incubcenter SRL and/or other operators operating in Incibcenter SRL managed centres (submitted via the website- www. incubcenter-startup.ro); handling your complaints and enquiries (submitted via our websites and/or social media pages); your consent.
- In these situations, the personal data that we may process are: cookie identifiers, username and profile picture, photos published through our websites and/or social media pages, name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, data contained in your CV, as well as any other relevant information that we may request in this regard.
(i) COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL OBLIGATIONS:
- We will process your personal data in order to fulfil certain legal obligations incumbent on Incubcenter SRL, to respond to any requests, referrals, complaints or queries made by public authorities and institutions or in any other situations where we are required to do so by law.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is the fulfilment of our legal obligations.
- In these situations, the personal data we process are those requested and/or provided by public authorities and institutions, as well as any other data necessary to fulfil a legal obligation.
(j) PROTECTION OF OUR RIGHTS AND INTERESTS AND/OR THOSE OF ANY PERSON AFFILIATED TO THE MULTINVEST GROUP:
- We will process your personal data in order to defend our rights and interests (as well as those of any person affiliated to Incubcenter SRL) before the courts, bailiffs, notaries public, other public authorities or institutions, arbitration tribunals, mediators and/or other public or private bodies that settle disputes, our lawyers, consultants or other natural or legal persons, public or private, who are involved in the negotiations and/or disputes in question.
- The grounds for processing personal data are: the fulfilment of our legal obligations and/or the defence of our rights and legitimate interests, as appropriate.
- In these situations, the personal data we process are those necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation and/or the defence of our rights and legitimate interests.
(k) DATA PROCESSING FOR INDIVIDUALLY DETERMINED PURPOSES:
- In certain situations, we will process your personal data for individually specified purposes based on the consent you may give us by completing a document we provide to you.
- In such situations, the grounds for processing personal data are: your consent (most of the time); other grounds set out in the document we provide to you.
- In these situations, the personal data we may process are those provided for and/or mentioned
3. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data we process may be collected both from you and from external sources (business partners, public authorities and/or institutions, etc.).
- If you transmit personal data to us concerning other persons, please inform them in advance of the purpose, basis and other necessary information concerning how you process their data and provide them with this information on how Incubcenter SRL processes their personal data and/or explain its provisions. Where appropriate, we will inform the individuals concerned about how we process their personal data.
4. NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You may choose not to provide us with certain types of personal data. If you choose to do so, this may make it impossible for us to enter into and/or perform certain contracts with you, may affect our ability to provide you with requested services, to respond to your inquiries/requests/requests or to send you certain communications and your ability to use certain applications and/or services or the functionalities and features of these a. However, your choice not to provide such data will not have legal consequences for you in most cases.
5. RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
- The retention period of your personal data varies depending on the purposes for which we process it and the category of data.
- In some cases, the processing period will be indicated in the document we provide to you at the time of data collection and/or when you give your consent.
- In all cases, we will store personal data in accordance with applicable legal provisions, applicable limitation periods and/or data protection best practices.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- As a general rule, we will not disclose your personal data; however, in some cases, we may need to disclose certain data about you.
- In view of the fulfilment of processing purposes, we may disclose your data to Incubcenter SRL companies, to Incubcenter SRL's contractual partners, or to other authorised persons who process your data for Incubcenter SRL. We may also disclose your data to central and/or local public authorities, or to other natural and/or legal persons when there is a binding obligation to do so or when it is in our legitimate interest (for example, in order to obtain financing and fulfil our obligations, we may forward contracts concluded with you to the Incubcenter SRL's financing banks).
- In order to fulfil individually determined purposes, we may disclose your data to third parties and/or persons indicated in the document you fill in when giving your consent.
- In the context of carrying out transactions, restructurings or other corporate operations (in accordance with our legitimate interests or in compliance with legal obligations), we may disclose your data to potential buyers, their collaborators or consultants or to the authorities, as appropriate.
- In all such cases, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that recipients process your data securely and confidentially, in accordance with the purpose for which it was transmitted and with respect for your rights and interests.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
- We do not transfer and do not intend to transfer your data to companies, organisations or individuals in third countries or to international organisations.
- Should it become necessary to transfer your data to any of the recipients mentioned above, we will inform you in advance.
8. THE ABSENCE OF AN AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
- Incubcenter SRL does not take decisions based solely on automated processing of data concerning you that produce legal effects concerning you or that affect you in a significant way.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
(a) THE RIGHT OF ACCESS means that you have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing your personal data; if we are processing your data, you have the right to access that data as well as any other information on how it is processed.
(b) THE RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION allows you to obtain rectification of the data we are processing about you, if the data is inaccurate.
(c) THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY refers to your right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and your right to have it transferred to another personal data controller.
(d) THE RIGHT TO OBJECT is your right to object to the processing of your data, except where processing is necessary for a lawful purpose.
(e) The RIGHT TO RESTRICTION allows you to obtain restrictions on the processing of your data in certain cases.
(f) THE RIGHT TO DELETE DATA ("RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN&rdquo) means that you have the right to request the erasure of data concerning you in certain cases (e.g.: the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation, etc.).
(g) THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT means that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when the processing activity is based on your consent; however, the revocation of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
(h) THE RIGHT TO COMPLAINT TO THE COMPETENT SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY refers to your right to lodge a complaint with the personal data processing supervisory authority (www.dataprotection.ro) about the processing of your data by us on our behalf.
10. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
- Please do not hesitate to contact us to respond to any queries you may have regarding the processing of your personal data at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. AMENDMENTS TO THIS NOTICE
- Should this information be modified, the changes will take effect from the time of publication of the new version on our websites (in the sections dedicated to the protection of personal data), and these changes will also apply to processing in progress at the time of publication of the new version.